Programming system for PC and tool machine. With its 2D- or 3D-simulation that can run backwards and forwards parallel to the program creation, WinFlexIPS offers a comfortable and rapid option of program creation.
WinFlexIPS is characterized by the parallel programming and depiction of up to 4 subsystems with simultaneous simulation of the machining, as well as numerous functions for creating, checking and optimizing the machine process.
The programming of TRAUB machine tools with WinFlexIPS generates a lot of advantages:
- Wide range of functions and cycles
- Clear presentation of all parts systems
- Input alternatively in G-code or via cycles
- User-oriented operating controls
- Import of geometric data through WinCAD
- Simulation start at any position
- Simulation forwards and backwards
- No need for post-processors